The Orphanage building consists of
- Building consists of 3 Floors, Ground, Ist & IInd Floors.
- 12 Rooms of various sizes.
- 3 Halls of various sizes in different floors.
- Due to lack of space all the rooms and halls are being utilised on makeshift basis to conduct academic classes and also used as hostel rooms.
Annual expenses are around INR 32 Lakhs (Approx. GBP 38,000 / USD 47,000)which includes
- Food & Medical Expenses for residential students
- Books for Students (Day Scholars & Residential Students)
- Salaries for Staff
- Maintenance Expenses
- Miscellaneous Expenses
- The above expenses exclude building construction cost
Cost of Sponsorship single student
Around INR 15,000 Per Annum (Approx. GBP 180 / US $ 220)
Source of Funding
Being funded and contributed by Muslim Patrons/Donors and Well Wishers within India.
The institution's financial accounts are regularly audited by a chartered accountant